Using a DOUBLE GUN CASE Here are a few good tips to help easily ship your suspension:
- Fill out the suspension request form (if you haven’t done so already) and PLEASE include your contact information inside the case with suspension.
- E-mail us at email@example.com and let us know your suspension is on it’s way. This way we can be sure all parts are in stock to ensure a quick turnaround for you.
- Please, Remove fork air bleeders or expansion chambers and put the stock screws with O-rings back in. Otherwise oil will leak everywhere during shipping and you will ruin your case. (Photo on this page for reference.)
- Wrap leaking fork seals with a garbage bag and clear packing tape.
- Wrap forks and shock in a single layer of bubble wrap or towel, and then zip tie the locking loops. Then, please WRAP CLEAR TAPE AROUND THE LATCHES to prevent opening.
- Label the outside of the case “MOTORCYCLE PARTS”. *Don’t forget to insure your shipment with a value of $3,500 (for newer bikes) or $2,500 (for older bikes). Please ship via Fedex or UPS. (Do NOT ship via USPS.)
2008 Whitfield Lane
Finleyville, PA 15332
As you can see, a double gun case is a cheap, great way to protect your dirt bike suspension without incident! You can also check out FastFabMoto.com for suspension shipping boxes.