3 EASY STEPS TO SHIP!
- Call us (928) 362-1486 for your FREE suspension box that includes bubble wrap. Or, we also recommend Plano Double Rifle Case, which is 52x15x4 inches, or use your own at home. Then, e-mail us for a FedEx label!
- Securely wrap and tape your forks/shock with the provided packing materials (or see helpful suggestions below for case instructions).
- Apply the included FedEx Shipping label to the outside of your box/case and drop off at ANY FedEx/Kinkos location. And don’t worry – we insure your suspension accordingly.
- If shipping on your own behalf, make sure we are aware your suspensions is on it’s way, before you ship it. This way we can be sure all parts are in stock to ensure a quick turnaround for you.
- When using a case, zip tie the locking loops. Then, please WRAP CLEAR TAPE OVER THE LATCHES and COMPLETELY AROUND THE CASE to prevent opening, even if the case is inside of a box.
- Be sure to wrap all components with bubble wrap or old shop towels. Wrap leaking fork seals with a garbage bag and clear packing tape.
- Label the outside of the case “MOTORCYCLE PARTS”.
- If shipping on your own behalf, *Don’t forget to insure your shipment with a value of $3,500 (for newer bikes) or $2,500 (for older bikes). Please ship via Fedex or UPS. (Do NOT ship via USPS.)
- Remove fork air bleeders or expansion chambers and put the stock screws with O-rings back in. Otherwise oil will leak everywhere during shipping and you will ruin your case. (Photo on this page for reference.)
- Include your contact information somewhere inside the case/box.
- Please DO NOT use shipping peanuts or you may be charged a cleanup fee.