SUSPENSION LOWERING SERVICES
We help custom lower the bike to fit YOU!
KTM/Husky Dirt Bike, Dual Sport, and Adventure Bikes
(also *MOST* major brands, 2007 and newer)
The Bike is great! Before it was way too tall for 5′ 9″ especially up in the tight hills. Went from a nuisance to a pleasure to ride – brought all the fun back – best it can be. This setup handles anything! … I appreciate your fine work and detailed instructions. The settings that you set and documented for me are perfect – Thank You Moto Lab LLC!Paul
Forks & Shock Suspension Lowering(Includes: Labor, Custom Re Valve, Lowering with CNC machined spacers, Shims, and Nitrogen re-charge)
- *The Base Price does NOT include fluids, springs, kick stands or other necessary parts essential to each job. Every job that comes in is different. A typical lowering service includes: lowering the forks and lowering the shock ($245 per end, which is $490 total); custom shorter fork springs ($179);shock spring for your weight ($129 for straight rate, $169 for progressive rate); shorty kick stand ($69); fork oil ($26); shock oil ($18); plus shipping expenses.
- Additional Parts Pricing is below. Additional pricing depends upon your bike age, make & model of bike, if your bike has the correct springs for your weight, the last time your bike was serviced, and how much you want your bike lowered, to name a few. Please check out our FAQ page for more of your questions answered.
HOW IT WORKS:
- 1. Complete the Request Form below with all of your information. We will respond to you with an estimate, let you know current turn around times and answer any questions. (NOTE: If you want parts only and do not have any questions, please check out our store to place your order.)
- 2. Send in your suspension to us – check out our Shipping page for details and tips on how to ship.
- 3. We receive your suspension and the following services are performed by our Certified Suspension Technician:
- – Your forks AND shock are fully disassembled, cleaned inside & out
- – We inspect all parts for wear and proper fitment
- – CNC machined spacers and custom springs* are installed to achieve desired lowering amount (*Shorter springs are required and additional fees apply on parts* See below for Additional Parts Pricing.)
- – Reassamble forks with new lowering and adjust oil levels per your specifics
- – Set clickers to optimal positioning according to your valving
- – Reassemble shock and install onto high efficiency shock service machine using the shock specific, synthetic Amsoil 3 wt. high viscosity oil
- – Re-set piston height or re-install bladder and charge Nitrogen to factory settings
- 4. We email you an invoice and you can pay online with paypal or credit card, or over the phone. We then ship your new suspension back to you.
Additional Parts Pricing
- *Custom Lowering Service 2.5″ and over: $305 per end
- *AER Air Fork Lowering -1″ or -2″ only: $409
- *Straight rate fork springs for all brands: $129
- *Straight rate shock springs for all brands: $129
*NEW PDS progressive rate shock spring: $169
- *Custom ground fork spring lengths: $179
- *Custom wound spring rates: $179
- *Inner chamber pressure springs: $59
- *OEM complete bushing set: $29
- *SKF Heavy Duty Fork Seals and Wiper Kit: $34.50 / fork or: $88 for complete service kit (includes OEM Bushings)
* Black Shorty Kick Stand: $69
- *Maxima 5 Wt. Fork oil: $26 per fork set
- *Maxima 3 Wt. Shock oil: $18 per shock