Moto Lab, your Dirt Bike, Dual Sport, and Adventure Bike Suspension Rebuild Specialists.
Specializing in KTM and Husqvarna!
- Your shock is fully disassembled, cleaned inside and out
- We inspect all parts for wear and proper fitment
- Reassemble shock and install onto high efficiency shock service machine using the shock specific Maxima 3 wt. high viscosity oil
- Re-set piston height or re-install bladder and charge Nitrogen to factory settings.
- * Hard parts and wear items such as bushings, shock shaft seals, shock oil and dust seals are extra*
- Fully disassemble forks, inspect all components
- Clean both inside/outside of forks, and all components, polish any nicks in fork tubes.
- Reassemble using Maxima 5wt, or the fork oil wt./brand of your choice.
- * Hard parts and wear items such as bushings, cartridge seals, fork oil, fork oil seals, and dust seals are extra*
Oil ServiceEvery 30 hours recommended (20 if you’re racing, 40 for trail riding/Dual Sport)
- Maintain consistent performance and feel
- Eliminate metal on metal wear (due to non-frequent or no service)
- Protect your investment and enjoy it for years to come!